bill gates, a real life hero
aside from the second-to-last one, which I suspect was done with less-than-honorable motivations, this is awesome.
"Mr gates how do you expect the world to deal with the rampant disease-carrying mosquito issue" "idfk shoot lasers at it"
Photo: Kristen Somody Whalen
Checking email while waiting for a show to start. Jason Wu shoes, IRO jacket (for details: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Photo: Justin Bridges
1. If you know someone is single, it’s best not to ask them what they’re doing on Valentines Day.
2. Headache? Believe it or not, soaking your feet in hot water will help your head feel better.
3. Oily skin may be a pain. Fortunately, the oils on your skin will slow down the aging process so you wont have many wrinkles later in life.
4. Dont be shy, it can literally ruin many good oppourtunities! Just go do it!
5. You can “rewire” your brain to be happy by simply recalling 3 things you’re grateful for every day for 21 days.
6. Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.
7. You can ask for your burrito to be wrapped with a cheese quesadilla instead of a normal flour tortilla at Chipotle.
8. The Weblock app blocks ads on your iPhone. This includes Pandora, YouTube, game, and other ads.